Re: kmail question

OK. I wasn't clear enough. I can see how to read POP3 mail, but they
have different SMTP servers for outgoing mail. I want to be able to send
mail to the appropriate SMTP server for the account I'm dialled into and
I can't see a sensible way of doing it, unless you count hacking ip-up
scripts as sensible solution.

Neil