Re: unstable Debian KDE issues

On Sun, Mar 11, 2001 at 05:34:09PM -0700, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:

> ok..those running sid/unstable and having crashe's and whatnot try downgrading
> libfreetype6.

I'll point out that this did the trick for me : I had most the related
errors from the debian-kde list, with all the most recent updates to
kde, qt, and XFree from ftp.debian.org, and still couldn't get an
AA-version stuff to work (fortunately, I have an Nvidia card so I was
able to switch back and forth between the XFree supplied and the
NVidia supplied driver for testing and running).  Downgrading
libfreetype6 made everything work, and ooooboy, is it nice :D.

--
Dr. Michael K. Neylon :: mneylon@wtower.com :: http://pinky.wtower.com/mneylon
//  "Pinky, you've left the lens cap of your mind on again." The Brain