Re: KDE and testing

Two questions:

(1)
Are the kde.tdyc debs. pure potato?

(2)
If I download the unstable .debs (wherever they may be) into my local
.deb repository (applying dpkg-scanpackages on them and thereby
making them locally apt-gettable for my testing system):

Would the dependencies for non-KDE/qt apps come from unstable? Or are
the kde .debs so packaged that they would pull from whatever source
(either stable/testing/unstable) available regardless of version
number.