More KAB Problems

OK, I had just recovered from my earlier expostulations about the state of
KAB when I realized there were more things to say.

I have entered the name of this list in KAB.  Then quit KAB and reopened it
to verify that this list is in the address book.

When I click on the blue ellipsis to the right of the "To:" field, the
address book (or KMail's interpretation of it) pops up with nothing in it.

It's beyond me.  I'd allow dragging of the e-mail address in KAB (at the
bottom of the dialog) to the To field in KMail.  As far as I know, this isn't
possible.  Someone please correct me.
--
Robert Tilley
tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com