Re: Konqueror & Font Sizes

Hello,

In article <[🔎] 01030610492802.08270@debian>,
Robert Tilley  <tilleyrw@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

>When I view text files using Konqueror, the text is displayed with an
>eye-squintingly small font.  Unfortunately, there is no Increase Font Size
>button as there is when browsing.
>
>Someone please tell me I've overlooked how to increase the font size during
>text display and that the Konqueror developers did not overlook this
>important option.

Do you mean text/plain or text/html? For plain, look at the posting
of Christian Mayrhuber.

For text/html: open the KDE control center (the icon with the monitor
and the PCI card or whatever it is in the panel). Choose folder "Web
Browsing" and then "Konqueror Browser". Select "Appearance". Choose
a font size, e.g. "medium", and select the minimal font (e.g.12).
Click "OK" and leave the control center.

Then, open konqueror, select "Settings" -> "Konfigure Konqueror" ->
"Appearance", and select Font size "medium" (same font size as above).
Click "Apply" or "OK".

Harald

--
Harald Weidner                   http://www.ifi.unizh.ch/~weidner/