Re: KDE install failed, what should I do now?

one big question...

what version of libqt2 do you have installed?

testing still contains a old version of libqt2...  I completely forgot
about it when testing was created...I had it taken out of woody along
time ago and when testing was created it was basically a blueprint of
potato (which does have it as well)...

since kde depends on libqt2 without a version this could cause this
problem.

I guess I'm going to have to go back to versioning it all...but not until
it get's into testing... :)