Re: Changing time format on clock applet

On Monday 05 March 2001 02:31 pm, Robert Guthrie wrote:
> my .kde directory and starting over, I was able to make the change from
> 24hr to 12 hr time.  But since then, I've tried to remove the seconds
> field,

Sorry, I was thinking that the seconds field was a time format thing, not
a check-box option.  The questions would apply to anything else that you
can change in the time format strings.  Like forcing 1-digit fields to be
padded with a leading '0', for instance.