Re: Konsole & AA fonts

> On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 09:42:07PM -0600, Ben Burton wrote:
> >
> > > Anyways, this is my XftConfig file, cobbled together from
> bits, not that I
> > > really understand what it exactly means :-)
> >
> > You are truly wonderful..! - I now have KDE using antialiased
> fixed-width
> > fonts.  And I even think I have half an understanding of how
> that XftConfig
> > works now.. :)
>
> so does this mean there's no objections to me re-enabling AA
> support in
> konsole?
>
> Ivan

I personally have no problem at all with re-enabling AA in Konsole, but I do think that if you do, you should give some clear clues to ppl as to what they have to do, to make it work correctly when it's all messed up, and I guess someone should file a bug against X itself to get a better XftConfig file installed by default.

Perhaps I'll get round to it myself one of these days :-)

--Tim