KMail via BB

Hello All,

	Senerio:

	I run BlackBox as my default gui (for speed reasons only) and use a
tremendous number of the KDE Apps throughout my systems.
	The first oddity I noticed was that when I went to save an attachment, I no
longer had that capability. The only options available were OPEN URL, and
COPY TO CLIPBOARD. This was (semi) resolved in this mail-list a while back
when another user asked if KMail reacted the same when running within KDE.
While running WITHIN KDE, KMail allows the full array of options.
	After the latest update, I find that, now, I can not open KMail at all while
using BB.  The error message is:

Error - KMail
Could not start process can't talk to klauncher

P2 450
192 mg RAM
kernel 2.4.1
SID
kmail          2.1-final-1    Mail Client based on QT and KDE
kdebase-libs   2.1.0-1        KDE libraries amd modules for kdebase
kdebase        2.1.0-1        KDE core applications
kdebase-crypto 2.1-final-1    KDE core applications (Crypto modules)
kdebase-doc    2.1.0-1        Documentation for Applications in kdebase
kdebase-libs   2.1.0-1        KDE libraries amd modules for kdebase
kdelibs3       2.1.0-1        KDE core libraries (runtime files)
kdelibs3-crypt 2.1-final-1    KDE core libraries (Crypto Modules)
libqt2         2.3.0-beta1-2  Qt GUI Library (runtime version).
libqt2.2       2.3.0-beta1-2  Qt GUI Library (Migration package).
libqt2.2-mt    2.2.4-5        Qt GUI Library (runtime threaded version).
licq-plugin-qt 1.0.2-5        Graphical front-end plugin for LICQ using QT
[i know there's going to be at least three things i overlook sending :( ]

	Can anyone shed some light, or have I discovered a blip?

- --
                           OutCast Computer Consultants of Central Oregon
                                 http://outcast-consultants.redmond.or.us
                                 griz@outcast-consultants.redmond.or.us
                                                 (541) 504-1388
                                 Via IRC at; 205.227.115.251:6667:#OutCasts
                                           Via ICQ: UIN 138930

"Failure is not an option...it's bundled with Microsoft"
						-anonymous-