Re: kdestudio and kde-designer

> I refreshed my kdestudio installation today but I keep getting the same error:
>
> studio: error in loading shared libraries: libkdefakes.so.0: cannot open shared
> object file: No such file or directory

what version of kdestudio is it?  I'm *pretty* sure I built the latest
version myself.

> A  side from this, before I updated to 2.1-final I was using kde-designer with kdevelop (I understand this is qt-designer with kde support isn't it? )
> When I upgraded to 2.1-final kde-designer was removed I now I can only have qt-designer.
> Why is this?

probably because of versions...I *just* uploaded kde-designer 2.3.0-beta1. The
current version that's in unstable is 2.2.4.  I have to build qt first, the
kdelibs, then kde-designer...so kde-designer gets bumped to the bottome of the
list and I sometimes forget about it. :)

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II