Re: klauncher crashes

Am Mittwoch, 28. Februar 2001 19:05 schrieb John Patton:
> Here's a potential 2.1 bug: Every single time I log out,
> klauncher crashes with a signal 11 (I think). Every time...
> it's very consistant. And it's not something that happened
> before the upgrade. Anybody else experiencing this? I use
> pototo on i386, 2.2.18 kernel, kde 2.1.

Here, it is the other way round: in 2.0.1 it rendered my computer useless
when I logged off KDE. My screen froze and I could only recover from remote.
This changed in 2.1 :)

What I did: Well, it's not nice and not recommended but just kill your X with
ctrl-alt-backspace, if it freezes your computer.

Hendrik