Re: Most fonts unavailable to KDE in KDE 2.1 final

On Wed 28 Feb, Joaquim Ortega Cerdà wrote:
> I had the same problem. My only fonts left at KDE where the fixed font
> family! It was solved by switching off the antialiasing option in the
> styles menu.

I have exactly the same problem (unstable/sid). Only fixed fonts in
antialised mode, all the usual fonts with antialised mode off :-(

  "xset fp rehash"

didn't seem to have any effect...

Cheers

--
Nick Smith, Webmaster, Climbers.Net UK.          http://www.climbers.net/
Low-cost Internet services for the climbing and outdoor pursuits industry