Re: Misc. Grumble...

>> 1. Builds on all major platforms (Sparc, I think, is the exception here).
>
>alpha is where we are having problems QT wise... m68k is a problem base for
>kde.  However we have discussed not including KDE in m68k.
>
>eitherway, alot of work is going into getting qt fixed for alpha...well..it's
>not qt's problem..but rather gcc. I've now got access to a mongo-fast alpha
>box to help with this process and am also creating a alpha buildd out of it.

Nice box! This is why Ivan ROCKS! He does so much to make KDE work for Debian!
Will you be taking on gcc as well, or just working the qt problem?

>So hopefully by the time the qt/kde gets 2 weeks further down the line we'll
>have an idea of alpha's qt fate.

It's this kind of response that make Linux so great! The community support and
involvement!

>Ivan
The most Pro-Active developer I've met!

Keep up the great work!