Re: Misc. Grumble...

On Tuesday 27 February 2001 02:18, Jon Pennington wrote:
> Hot on the heels of the great rejoicing from Sid and Potato users, why
> isn't KDE 2.1 (or any KDE, for that matter) in Testing/main yet?

As Ivan has said on this list before...
To be available for the Testing dist, kde has to have the following states
all true:
1. Builds on all major platforms (Sparc, I think, is the exception here).
2. Have survived in unstable for 2 weeks with no RC bugs filed against it.
3. All packages that kde, et. al. depends on must satisfy 1 and 2.

Since 1 isn't satisfied yet, kde isn't in testing.