Re: Bug in konqueror's address toolbar?

   Hi Pablo,

It is interesting. I just had konq open on another page. I backspaced out the
address and used 'alt v' to paste www.kde.org and press enter, it goes back
to the page I was just looking at, not www.kde.org...

Another releated note on konqueror. I see a diagram/picture I want to save,
I right click on the image and select 'save image as' and it downloads the
whole image again!   Hummmm ..

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074