Re: Misc. Grumble...

tisdagen den 27 februari 2001 21:18 skrev Jon Pennington:
> Hot on the heels of the great rejoicing from Sid and Potato users, why
> isn't KDE 2.1 (or any KDE, for that matter) in Testing/main yet?

Debian policy. A package need to be two weeks in sid and not get any bug
reports of a certain level and not depend of another package that as error.
And to make it more complicated, it need to be on all architecture that
debian support before it can move to testing. I have read that the qt library
has some problem on alpha, but I don't know the current status of it.

Regards
	Martin