Re: noatun crashes?

El Mar 27 Feb 2001 16:07, Robert Guthrie escribió:

> I was curious if noatun was even installed on my system (most of kde was
> removed by dselect, and task-kde had unmet dependencies, so I'm
> reconstructing kde piece-by-piece), so I tried
> apt-get install noatun
> #noatun: Depends: arts but it is not going to be installed
> apt-get install arts
> #arts: Depends: libmpeglib0 (= 4:2.1-final-0.potato1) but it is not going
> to be installed
> apt-get install libmpeglib0
> #  libmpeglib0: Depends: libogg0 but it is not installable
> #                    Depends: libvorbis0 but it is not installable
> apt-get install libogg0 libvorbis0
> # Package libogg0 has no available version, but exists in the database.
> # Package libogg0 has no installation candidate
>
> Am I missing something in my sources.list entries?
> deb ftp://kde.tdyc.com/pub/kde potato main crypto qt1apps optional
> deb ftp://ftp.stealth.net/debian    stable     main contrib non-free
> deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib
> non-free

 It has happened the same to me. The way to fix it is add the route for the
2.01 package list. Add:

deb ftp://kde.tdyc.com/pub/kde potato main crypto qt1apps optional kde2

That will load the two libraries you need.

Ivan, could you rebuild those libraries for KDE 2.1?

However I still have problems. When launching noatun I get:
 ** Warning ** MCOP ObjectManager: Could not load extension libnoatunarts.

   ** Warning ** MCOP ObjectManager: can't find implementation for
Arts::Equalizer.
   KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
   KCrash: Application Name = noatun path = <unknown>

Pablo de Vicente