New KDE packages ...

Hello all,

I'm trying to update my kde (to 2.1) for my potato, but it seems that most
packages cannot be installed.

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
give me:

The following packages have been kept back
  abbrowser ark kab karm kcalc kcharselect kcron kdebase kdebase-libs kdelibs3
  kdepasswd kdm kedit keystone kfind kfloppy kghostview khexedit kit kjots
  knotes konqueror konsole korganizer kpackage kpm ksysctrl ksysv ktalkd
  ktimemon kuser kview libkonq3 libminimagick5 libqt2.2 secpolicy
8 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 36 not upgraded.
Need to get 3840kB of archives. After unpacking 65.5kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

dpkg -l |grep kde   shows:

ii  kde-i18n-uk    2.1-final-1    uk i18n files for KDE
ii  kdeadmin       1.1.2-final-1  tools for adminstration written for KDE
ii  kdebase        2.0.1-0.potato KDE core applications
ii  kdebase-doc    2.1-final-0.po Documentation for Applications in kdebase
ii  kdebase-libs   2.0.1-0.potato KDE libraries amd modules for kdebase
ii  kdegames       1.1.2-20000425 KDE games collection
ii  kdegraphics    1.1.2-20000425 KDE collection of graphics programs.
ii  kdelibs2g      1.1.2-final-1  KDE core libraries (runtime files)
ii  kdelibs2g-dev  1.1.2-final-1  KDE core libraries (development files)
ii  kdelibs3       2.0.1-0.potato KDE core libraries (runtime files)
ii  kdemultimedia  1.1.2-20000425 KDE multimedia package
ii  kdenetwork     1.1.2-final-1  KDE mail and news clients
ii  kdenetwork-dev 1.1.2-final-1  KDE networking libraries (development files)
ii  kdepasswd      2.0.1-0.potato A Password changer frontend for KDE
ii  kdesupport0g   1.1.2-final-1  mime, uuencode and QwSpriteField library - r
ii  kdetoys        1.1.2-20000425 some toys for the KDE
ii  kdeutils       1.1.2-20000330 collection of useful kde utilities
ii  kdewallpapers  2.1-final-0.po Some wallpapers for KDE

And finally, cat /etc/apt/sources.list  gives:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib non-free
deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free
deb ftp://kde.tdyc.com/pub/kde/debian/ potato main crypto optional qt1apps

Rhen I tried to reinstall task-kde-dev, but:
 * first: what package will be choosen between the following:
task-kde-devel_2.0.1-0.potato5_all.deb
task-kde-devel_2.1.3_all.deb

as I type "apt-get install task-kde-devel"

 * then, I got the following error:
  task-kde: Depends: kformula but it is not installable
E: Sorry, broken packages

And trying to fix it with "apt-get -f install", I have:
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 36 not upgraded.

???

Strange.

Any idea ?

Thx in advance ...

Rlep

--
<Molkoz> mais je nariive po a passer de commence dans le but de passer des
            parametre au noyau

                                         - #linuxfr