Re: XFT + qtr2.3 + Kde2.1 = WOW!!

> Ok I use qt2.3 + kde2.1
> and it rocks guys!
> thanks ivan !
> the look is awesome with the true type fonts :)

I'm building qt for unstable again with the qpainter.cpp file from qt-copy
which I guess was the culprit for a nasty bug where the qt based app crashes
if QT_XFT is not set.  KDE in general shouldn't see this if but if you don't
use the kde2 script (or haven't restarted KDE) apps will probably crash.

anyways...once I get it built I'll upload it.

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II