Dr. Konqi?

I crashed Konqueror.  I was filing a bug report and wanted to double-check
something so I used the "Back" button to return to the search page in the bug
reporting wizard.  I filled in a new subject and hit enter.  This didn't
work; I was taken to the final page of the bug reporting wizard instead of
seeing a new set of search results.  Then I opened a new window and clicked
on the sample URL http://www.kde.org.  Both Konqueror windows disappeared,
but the usual KCrash window didn't appear.  From .xsession-errors:
KCrash: crashing.... crashRecursionCounter = 2
KCrash: Application Name = konqueror path = <unknown>
Unable to start dr. konqi