Re: Starting kde

--------

The last statement in your .xinitrc file (in your home
directory) should be:

    exec kde2

Delete anything else that seems to have to do with any other
window managers. You can use KDE's text editor to do this
(kedit on the command line).

--
John Patton                      patton66@home.com
Get my GnuPG public key: finger john@24.22.215.225

"Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they
are open."  - Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)