Re: qt 2.3.0-beta1

> <whine>
> OT - I'm not sure I like these accelerated development cycles...
> I seem to be spending too much time wondering what the latest changes
> are and which version would be best to develop with, instead of
> thinking about the code I'm working on. <sigh>
> </whine>

heh...well, on the Debian front I have no plans on any major updates after
2.1-final.  It'll be focus on woody's release...the only other kde related
package that'll be updated with a newer version will most likely be QT as
2.3.0-beta2 or 2.3.0-final or 3.0.0 or whatever it ends up being is released.

I've got other things I need to spend some time doing. :)

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II