Re: kdevelop missing dialog editor

> > In fact, I think kdevelop's dialog editor has been substituted by
> > qt-designer with support for kde widgets.
>
> Well, maybe (sorry for doubting). But then: How can I use the forms I design
> in qt-designer in kdevelop... I have used Visual C++ for some time, and in
> VC++ I see an extra class added when an extra dialogwindow is defined.
> I can not find any connection between things I do in qt-designer and things I
> do in kdevelop...
>
> But if kdevelop's dialog editor really has been replaced by qt-designer, I
> should send my question on another list I guess...
>
> Paragraph "6.5 Constructing a new Dialog" of the Kdevelop Programming
> Handbook does not explain how to use qt-designer and kdevelop together.
> It explains howto use the "internal dialog editor", but that is the one that
> seems lost...
> QT-desgner has it's own manual, but that manual does not mention kdevelop.

all I can say is that kdevelop 1.4 is still under development...well, not
so much right now...but since the version I uploaded as a Debian package alot
of work has gone into it for it's release along with KDE 2.1 in another
week (if things continue to proceed)...documentation is one of the main things
I've seen alot of working going into.

so...one of 2 things ...either the version that I packages is broken or the
documentation that goes with it is.

Ivan

--
Ivan E. Moore II