Re: Konqueror does not show jpeg files

>  My question is then the same. Is kde/qt compiled with jpeg support enabled?,
> Does anybody else have the same problem?

I had this problem a while ago - I couldn't (for instance) see the cartoon
on www.dilbert.com. The problem has recently re-occurred (this is with sid).
Odd thing is that sid currently seems to have a mix of version numbers for
KDE software - some say "2.1-beta2-0128" while other say "2.1-beta2-1" or
"2.1-beta2-2". But on my system konqueror is definitely linked against
libjpeg, so it does look like support has been compiled in.

- Daniel

*      Daniel Franklin - Postgraduate student in Electrical Engineering
*      University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia  *  d.franklin@ieee.org