Konqueror 2.1beta2 x86

Ivan, (et al)

When I attempt to use the x86 version of konqueror 2.1beta2 at work, I can no
longer get through the proxy server. Leaving the configuration as it was for
2.0.1 (I think it was set to "no proxies"), I got an authorization failure
after entering the username and password. If I change the configuration in an
attempt to match the "official instructions" for our proxy server, I get
something to the effect of proxy server cannot understand message.

Any ideas?

Rick
--
rcook@ntlug.org