Re: Problems with pdf files

    Brian,

Is it possible to download the pdf file you need (right click in
netscape, save link as)? If so, save it and use acroreader to read
it by starting acroread and open the file that way.

Most all of my netscape pluggin's are broken here too. I don't know
why, but short of a complete re-install of netscape . . .

I have attempted to use the kde file associations too, and most of the
time, this is just broken in the 2.1beta_x (running potato here).

I am hoping that the final kde will fix these bugs.

hth

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074