taskbar madness

    Hello,

I have lost my task bar on the launch menu, and the window list button.
I was just launching a program off the launch bar and whoosh, it was
gone. . .

So trying to bring it back is fruitless. Whatever bug just bit the bar, the
settings don't seem to compensate for. As far as I can tell, the window list
button is supposed to be there, but it clearly isn't.

Now it's impossible to know what is running on the desktop...

How can I get it back and what is the thing called? And why did it leave
in the first place!?...

thanks

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074