Re: printer problems

> The entries are taken from your printcap file.  That is where you would
> have to edit the entries.

How do you actually get KDE to print, though? My printer, which I had
set up with apsfilterconfig from the apsfilter package, shows up when I
go to print something, but when I press OK it does nothing. If I run the
KDE app from Konsole to see all the messages about it, I don't see anything
about the printer anywhere. It's as if the printing feature just doesn't work.
Is there some KDE configuration file I need to edit?

- Bart