Re: Licq no longer docks in wmaker since upgrade

On Thursday 01 February 2001 13:48, Daniel de los Reyes wrote:
> I just upgraded my kde instalation to kde including the licq package.
> The thing is that until now, licq used to dock nicelly in window maker, but
> now it does in kde but no longer in window maker. I guess something got
> broken along the way?
No the debian maintainer of licq decided to enable kde support  for the qt
plugin of licq which does make sense.
may be there should be two packages qt-plugin(without kde support) and
kde-plugin(qt plugin with kde support) so that everybody is happy

best regards
C.
--
   Christophe Prud'homme                  |
   MIT, 77, Mass Ave, Rm 3-243            |   Un prud'homme était un homme