Licq KDE docking still doesn't work

Just checking here before sending in a bug-report. For me
the KDE support for Licq still doesn't work.
I'm running Licq 1.0.2 compiled Jan 28 (according to the about
screen) which should have KDE support. If I enable docking, the
icon will appear on my desktop, not on the panel.
Is there anything special I should do to make it work?
--
Casper Gielen