Re: Debian-KDE FAQ...

Bruce Sass wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Jan 2001, Mircea Luca wrote:
> > Jaime Robles wrote:
> > > Those are only suggestions.... the main idea, i think shoud be that we
> > > all make the FAQ... so please, reports!
> >
> > Q:What are the packages installed by task-kde and what are the others I
> > have to install one by one.?
>
> lemme take a crack at this one...
>
> A: For offline viewing do "apt-get update", then use dselect,
> console-apt, aptitude, etc.  Online, use http://www.debian.org/Packages
> to see what is available, then either download and do "dpkg -i ..." or
> use "apt-get ..."
>
> Ivan,
>
> Could you setup http://kde.tdyc.com/Packages ?
>
> later,
>
>         Bruce

I didn't ask myself,I know how to find them-I use apt-cache search ,but
I can see
it as a question and it would be nice to just have the answers instead
of having one do the whole process of search and compare which takes
some time(granted not much).Well IMHO that's what a FAQ is for.I'll post
an answer later today when I get to it.

Thanks anyway.