Re: new kde2.1 packages for potato

> I must say this is the most bug-filled CVS snapshot build I have ever done.
> That said, make -k pulled me through, and I am now happily using the latest
> KDE (although I will avoid using kdemultimedia until my next build).

This is not the place to discuss CVS build problems.  In fact, the problems
you are describing were fixed already.  A simple *fix* can easily break
everything in CVS...and thus the reason people using CVS should monitor both
the kde-cvs mailing list and the kde-devel one...not debian-kde.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II