bibletime

For those of you interested in Bibletime...I've added it to the beta
section...now I'm not sure if it will meet all of it's dependencies until I
get the rest of the packages uploaded...but I wanted to send this mail out
to let you know...  Now...  in order for bibletime (and sword) to be of use
you need modules...so tack a "sword" to the end of your kde.tdyc.com apt line
and wala...a crapload of sword modules...these are just (currently) alien'd
conversions of the RPM's that are up on the sword site...I will be cleaning
them up soon enough...but they are there now.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II