Re: kde 2.1 beta

> > packaging it up. The one glaring bug noted thus far is that dilbert.com
> > seems not to work in Konqueror any more :-(
>
> how so?  it *seems* to work with my konq (which is a newer version)...

Hmmm... sorry I wasn't very clear. This was actually with woody and KDE
20010101 - only part of the page would draw. However, apt-get update ;
apt-get dist-upgrade seems to have fixed the problem.

Thanks,

- Daniel

*      Daniel Franklin - Postgraduate student in Electrical Engineering
*      University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia  *  d.franklin@ieee.org