kicq busted?

On Wednesday 10 January 2001 04:43, Daniel de los Reyes wrote:
> I tryed to install kicq after adding beta to my sources.list and I
> couldn't. I checked if it was in Packages.gz but this file seems to
> be empty What's wrong?

I reinstalled kicq shortly after Ivan announced it.  It segfaults as
soon as I try to connect to mirabilis.com.  Tried a reinstall this
morning and apt-get says there's nothing to download.  I'll bet Ivan is
reworking it.

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>   http://www.sirinet.net/~budr/zamm.html
    All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.