Re: Dead keys

No in woody they do not work either. I have seen that there is a bug
report on this upstream at kde.bugs.org. At the Mandrake distribution,
they had the same problem and I read at some list (but where?) that it was
related to some problem in the qt-lib and advised to upgrade the
library. But the qt-ibrary at debian seems to be even newer. I compiled
konsole from source (but using the packaged libraries) to no effect.
Quim
Joaquim Ortega-Cerdà         E-mail:  quim@mat.ub.es
Dept. App. Math.& Analysis   Phone:   (34)-93 4035747
Universitat de Barcelona     Fax:     (34)-93 4021601
Gran Via 585
08071 BARCELONA, SPAIN

WWW: http://www.maia.ub.es/cag/index.html