KDE 2.1 for potato

Hi,

I am wondering, if somebody has compiled KDE 2.1 for potato. I initially tried
to compile kdepim2.1 (which includes kpilot) for kde 2.0.1, but although I was
able to compile and run it, stability was pretty poor. Thus I would like to
try the complete version 2.1 and check if it works better.

Does anybody know, if there are still bugfixes for 2.0.1 done or if all the
energy goes now in 2.1. I saw several segmentation faults of KDE applications
in the 2.0.1 debian packages for potato (a popular one is the segfaulting
konquerer during logout).

Thanks.

Rainer.