Wrong dependencies in

I'm running an upto date Potato installation with the KDE 2 packages on top.
When I use dselect I get the following dependency error:
  task-kde-devel depends on xlibs-dev or xlibs6g-dev
  xlibs-dev does not appear to be available
  xlibs6g-dev does not appear to be available
  task-kde-devel depends on libxml2-dev
  libxml2-dev does not appear to be available
  task-kde-devel suggests kdbg

I suspect the first problem might be a typo as I do have a package called
xlib6g-dev i.e. without the 's' after 'lib'. But I don't have libxml2-dev at
all, only libxml-dev, is this a Woody package?

Regards
David Morgan