Re: KDE Manu, was Re: kpl

>>>>> "Mariusz" == Mariusz Przygodzki <dune@home.pl> writes:

 Mariusz> On Wednesday 20 December 2000 15:40, Hubert Palme wrote:
 >> I installed this and Quanta, but they don't show up in the menu (even
 >> though I lounched the application finder). The kdelnk's are in place
 >> (/usr/share/applnk/, or did I understand anything wrong?). So what
 >> else could be wrong?

 Mariusz> See http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde-0012/msg00099.html.

Thanks, That was it!

Hubert Palme         Bergische Universitaet-Gesamthochschule Wuppertal
                                      Computing  Center
                                      D-42097 Wuppertal
E-Mail: palme@uni-wuppertal.de             (Germany)
http://www.hrz.uni-wuppertal.de/hrz/personen/h_palme.html