before I forget... Debian's *testing*

The question came up a while back about my piece in testing...

well..testing is here...and no KDE is not in it.   How testing works is
that a package has to be RC bug free (IIRC) for a least 2 weeks prior to
it being able to be a part of testing... PLUS it has to build on all ports
for which it claims to be able to be ported to.

Well..there's some problems with the latter ... X4 and libc6 2.2 don't build
on all platforms yet.  Once those happen we'll see what else is missing. :)

But it'll happen.

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II