Re: Konqueror + web auth question

On Mon 18 Dec, Trevor Phillips wrote:
> Nick wrote:
> >
> > Well it has never worked correctly for me (even within a single session),
> > a bug report weeks ago gave no response...
>
> I have also had this problem on and off for a while.

Yes, I suppose that would be a better categorisation of the behaviour that
I see - sometimes it works, mostly it doesn't.

> As of the latest update,
> though, it seems to be working again (ie; not opening dozens of Auth boxes).

Which version? I'm running the latest potato build (not beta).

Thanks

--
Nick Smith, Webmaster, Climbers.Net UK.          http://www.climbers.net/
Low-cost Internet services for the climbing and outdoor pursuits industry