Re: Brain dead question!

    Bart,

Or anyone for that matter - can you suggest a site for reading up on
what kdm/xdm does. Why one would load this. what it does, what it's for
etc. I have never had a firm understanding of any of it and I would like to
learn much more about it, but never found any place to learn about it. The
books I have don't talk about them at all.

Thank you.

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-441-7096 p