Ae and konsole

  Sorry if this is a known problem, I'm a bit new to the list...
  I usually use the small text editor called ae (installed by default on
Debian systems) when I want to quickly edit something.
  If I launch ae in konsole, the arrow keys do not work, they send unknown
keycodes. Ae is the only application with that problem. And if I launch ae in
another terminal (for example an xterm), the problem does not occur.
  That problem has always existed in KDE2, and never in KDE1. It appeared in
early betas of KDE2 but has never been tackled.
  Any idea ?

--
Thibaut Cousin
email : cousin@in2p3.fr