Re: vote

>    option 3:  wait for 2.1's release to do potato debs

If I have a coice, I prefer stable packages over new features (within
reasonable limits - I guess you could argue that I really should be
running KDE1 then...). After all, that's why I'm running Potato, not
Woody.
I'd vote for option 2, if (or once) Ivan got the impression that the 2.0.x
packages have settled down completely, and there is nothing more to fix
there from a packaging point of view. Is upstream work still continuing on
the bugfix branch (towards a 2.0.2) ?

Cheers, Jan