KDM starnge problem

Hi All,
       I just try to install "kdm.... potato4" and I get a strange anoying
problem. The first pannel is no more fully in french (I use french
localisation). Half of the pannel is in french ("mot de passe" for "password")
but all the buttons are in english (I get "Go" instead of "Entrer").

I have upgraded all KDE package to the potato4 version ? KDM is working
perfectly well with the "kdm...potato2" version I have before and that I have
reinstalled now.

Any Idea ?

A.Aubord

My address: