Re: task-kde held back - unmet dependencies

On Tuesday 12 December 2000 02:38, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> > Sorry, but the following packages have unmet dependencies:
> >   task-kde: Depends: kdewallpapers (>= 4:2.0.1-0.potato4)
> > E: Sorry, broken packages
>
> oops...  it's fixed now and the Package lists are being
> generated...give it about 10

Ivan, is there anything I can't live without in kdewallpapers?   I
don't use any wallpaper.  Unless there's something else in the package
that's essential I'd just as soon not have to download it.

--
Bud Rogers <budr@sirinet.net>   http://www.sirinet.net/~budr/zamm.html
    All things in moderation.  And not too much moderation either.