work needed

hi...

    There is one thing that needs attention (IMO) at some point in time or
another...I really don't have the time (nor do I really know how to go about
doing it)...and that is getting the utmp pieces worked out for konsole.

I played around with it for a while during the 2.0.x run but using the
utmpter app is not an option and other attemps caused unstability.  (the
USE_LOGIN or whatever it was definition)...anyways...it's not truely needed
but I'd like to see it show up again someday for Debian...if someone has the
time to figure this out (and TEST IT ) that would be great...

Ivan
--
Ivan E. Moore II