Fwd: KDE menu? was: where's Quanta

On Wednesday 06 December 2000 11:17, Christian Mayrhuber wrote:
> I'd say it should go into Editors, because it describes itself of "rapidly
> becoming a mature editor", as soon as quanta developers think its more a
> web development environment than an editor I'd suggest the category
> "Development Environment". Today, kdevelop and kdbg are the only apps which
> is use that, I think.
>
> Are there any kde guidelines to this? I did not find something about menu
> categories on developer.kde.org.

I agree with editors for Quanta .

QT Designer is a good candidate for Development.

I'm rather new to this list but on the topic of menus. Why is the kde menu
missing the window managers menu? I've noticed it's also missing from the
debian menu when your in kde.

Which brings up another topic. Does anyone else have to wait on the debian
menu when in kde? I've not yet figured out why this happens as I've only got
it to do it twice. Both times were right after booting. The first time I went
looking around the file system in rxvt and then noticed it was back. The
second time as soon as I opened the menu editor it was back.

Earl