taskbar quirk

>From the kde help:
"However you can change this behavior. Right click the Taskbar handle and
choose Preferences. You can check the Show all windows checkbox if you want
to see all windows no matter what virtual desktop they reside on. Check the
Run outside of panel checkbox to separate Taskbar from the Kicker panel; you
can also specify the position where the separate Taskbar appears.'

This is interesting. my system does NOT have this check box. I have a
"SHOW ALL WINDOWS" check box and then below that I have location
unfortunately, I can not alter it since it is 'greyed' out. So, really, how
does one remove the taskbar from the launch bar? Loved old kde for it :)

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-441-7096 p