Re: konqueror rendering problem with unicode

Thanks, for that report Ivan.  That is great news.  I am happy to wait for
2.1 (or a later version of 2.0.1), and meanwhile, we know we are properly
creating our pages for that project.

Alan

email: irwin@beluga.phys.uvic.ca
phone: 250-727-2902	FAX: 250-721-7715
snail-mail:
Dr. Alan W. Irwin
Department of Physics and Astronomy,
University of Victoria, P.O. Box 3055,
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, V8W 3P6

Linux-powered astrophysics